Capsules of Cleanvision (Klinvizhn) – Granada, OOO | all.biz
Just as what you eat affects the workings of your body, so too does what you eat – or what you don’t eat – affect your eyes and your vision. As with all the other parts of our bodies, our eyes need a variety of vitamins and minerals to continue functioning normally.
What people don’t realize is that when they don’t eat properly and their eyes deteriorate or develop disorders, as a result, the effects are often long-term and incurable; impacting the person’s life and the way that they normally go about their daily routine. cleanvision preț
Let’s look at some of the eye diseases that can be avoided with proper nutrition:
- Dry eyes: Although there are a number of factors which cause this condition, people with diets low in omega-3 fatty acids and Vitamin A are more likely to develop dry eye disease. Individuals who suffer from diabetes, a condition often linked to nutritional factors, are also at an increased risk for the disease. Not drinking enough water is another factor which causes your eyes to dry up. Just like our bodies, our eyes also need the hydration.
- Age related macular degeneration: Studies have shown that certain diets help age related macular-degeneration along. These include:
- A lack of Omega-3 fatty acids. Eating fish at least three times per week could reduce the risk of advanced age-related macular degeneration.
- Intake of too much dietary fat; specifically vegetable fats, mono saturated fats and polyunsaturated fats.
- Having a high glycaemic index without being diabetic.
- A lack of dietary antioxidants such as beta-carotene, vitamin C and vitamin E
- A lack of lutein and zeaxanthin (found in leafy green vegetables)
- Diabetic eye disease: Type 2 diabetes is usually caused by poor eating habits; therefore, many cases of diabetic eye disease also result, partially from not eating properly.
- Forms of blindness: There are various forms of blindness – some of which there is no cure from or prevention of; others which can be prevented. Night blindness is a condition linked to a lack of Vitamin A (found in spinach, carrots and other vegetables). Usually the highest risk level is for pregnant women and preschool aged children in developing countries. Preventable blindness is usually found in children from developing countries and is caused by a lack of vitamin A.
- Glaucoma: Usually most prevalent in diabetic patients – again, a result of bad eating habits.
- Cataracts: again, a lack of antioxidants is a major cause. According to one specific study, people who used Vitamin C supplements for more than 10 years were 60% less likely to develop cortical cataract than individuals who did not. Another large study reported a high intake lutein-zeaxanthin reduced the likelihood of developing nuclear cataract.
So what do you need to do? Firstly, for those who don’t have diabetes, they need to kick up their nutrition in order to prevent getting it; while those who have it, need to work hard to control it. Those with diabetes should also regularly undergo thorough eye examinations to monitor the possibility of eye disease.
Reducing blood pressure and improving ones blood sugar levels are also big steps in the prevention of eye disorders. Just like your mom told you as a child, plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables are the key to not only a healthy body overall, but also healthy eyes. Supplementing this with antioxidant supplements such as Vitamin C and Vitamin A is also suggested – especially for those who are pregnant.
Do you want to keep your eyeglasses prescription
Lutein and astaxanthin are nutritious elements that help keep your eye lenses permanently clean and help you avoid cataracts. Cataracts are usually related with old age and the gradual deterioration of the lenses but these do not necessarily have to deteriorate of they are cared for. Bilberry and vitamin E prevent impaired photo sensitivity that means that one eye is less resistant to bright lights than the other. It is possible that the eye which is being affected by bright light is starting to suffer from cataracts because it has lost its protection or it is weakening.
What are cataracts?
Cataracts are a disease that affects the lenses covering the eye. For you to see an image a ray of light must enter through the lenses and to the retina where it is transformed into an electrical message that goes to the brain where it is registered as a picture or whatever it is you see. When the lenses are clean and clear you are able to see sharp images even at great distance, when they are not your vision will be blurred.
Cataracts can be removed with surgery and they are removed with success the majority of times but why risk your eyes in surgery when you can prevent the cataracts from forming in the first place. Even surgery cannot guarantee that the lenses in your eyes will be clear again. The only way to guarantee it is to keep them clean by cleaning and nurturing them. Cataracts can affect one or both eyes, but they are not transmitted from one eye to the other, either you get it in both or in one it is not a disease which is transmitted, it develops with eye malnutrition.
How to prevent cataracts
Lutein contains elements that increase the pigmentation used to protect the macula behind the retina. Bilberry helps to regenerate cells inside the retina which control the opening and closing of the pupil to allow more or less light to filter inside the macula. Astaxanthin is an antioxidant which also has the property to help the eye produce the pigmentation which protects it from yellow light. Lutein helps produce the pigmentation that protects the macula from blue light.
Avoiding cataracts is not a big deal and it does not require great effort or any other demands from you. All you have to do is to take an eye supplement everyday or whenever it is prescribed or indicated. You do it in the same way and time as the complete vitamins you take every morning to nurture and feed the rest of your body.
So you see it is not a big deal, a small pill taken every day will protect and save your eyes from cataracts and other diseases which cannot be cured. Elements like lutein, astaxanthin and bilberry are natural ingredients found in plants and fruits which are necessary for eye health. Unluckily you would have to eat a lot of fruits and vegetables to consume the right amounts to really make a difference in your eyes health, supplements have concentrated this nutrients and you will be taking an exact dose every day.
from worsening? Follow the tips above and if your visual strengths do change, ensure to buy glasses which are made according to the updated prescription, as soon as possible.